- 4 bell peppers
- 1/2 lb minced meat (beef or pork)
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the grill for indirect grilling.
- Cut out the seeds and membranes of the bell pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the minced meat, corn, diced bell pepper, chopped onion, minced garlic, cumin, paprika powder, salt, and black pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Stuff the meat mixture into the bell peppers, packing it tightly.
- Place the stuffed bell peppers on the indirect grilling area, and cook for 45-60 minutes, or until the meat is fully cooked and the bell peppers are soft and tender.
- Remove the bell peppers from the grill, let them cool for a few minutes, then slice and serve.
Enjoy your delicious indirectly grilled bell peppers stuffed with minced meat, corn, and paprika!