- 1 pizza crust (store-bought or homemade)
- 120 ml tomato sauce
- 300 g cooked spinach
- 225 g brie cheese, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Olive oil for brushing
1. Preheat your BBQ2GO Pizzastone to high heat.
2. Roll out your pizza dough to your desired thickness and shape.
3. Brush the pizza dough with olive oil.
4. Spread tomato sauce over the pizza dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edges.
5. Add cooked spinach on top of the tomato sauce.
6. Arrange the brie cheese slices on top of the spinach.
7. Add the sliced tomatoes on top of the brie.
8. Carefully place the pizza on the preheated pizza-stone and put on the lid
9. Cook for about 4-6 minutes or until the crust is crispy and the cheese is melted.
10. Remove from the grill and let the pizza cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.