- 1 loaf of bread
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat BBQ2GO with ring and lid to low heat.
- Make cuts into the bread.
- In a small bowl, mix together minced garlic and olive oil.
- Brush garlic oil into the cuts of the bread
- Place the loaf on the bbq and cook for 5-7 minutes until slightly crispy and toasted.
- Remove bread from the grill and top with with diced tomatoes, chopped basil, and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Place bread back on the grill and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve hot and enjoy your delicious slow grilled garlic bread with tomato, basil, and cheese!